The Right Solutions For You
At the Law Office of Albert Coto, we help people find solutions to their debt troubles and the collateral issues caused by debt. We want you and your family to have peace of mind and the ability to move forward with your life.
Founding attorney Albert Coto has practiced law since 2013 and was a paralegal for four years before that. His concentration in bankruptcy, foreclosure, mortgage loans and credit issues allows him to take a comprehensive approach to resolving financial problems.
Mr. Coto is licensed to practice in Maryland as well as New York state and Costa Rica. He speaks fluent Spanish and welcomes Hispanic families who need debt solutions.
Read more about Albert K. Coto.
Your Debt Problems Become Our Mission
There is no one-size-fits-all debt relief solution. We work closely with clients to understand the big picture of their finances and find the strategies and solutions that are best suited to them. Our practice includes:
- Consumer bankruptcy: Chapter 7 discharge and Chapter 13 repayment plans
- Loan modifications: Renegotiating the terms of mortgages and car loans
- Foreclosure defense: Enabling families to keep their homes and catch up on payments
- Repossession defense: Intervention to prevent losing your vehicle
- Payment plans: Direct negotiations with creditors to resolve debts
- Credit repair: Helping consumers rebuild their credit after financial setbacks
If you are hounded by debt collectors, in danger of losing your home, threatened with wage garnishment or unable to get loans or credit cards, we can help. Mr. Coto will answer your questions and help in every way he can to get you back on track.
Start With A Free Consultation
Located in Landover, Maryland, the Law Office of Albert Coto serves people in the Washington, D.C., area as well as residents in Maryland’s Prince George’s, Montgomery, Frederick and Howard counties. Call us at 240-233-6816 or reach out by email to schedule your free initial consultation.
Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.